Welcome to paradise on Peconic Bay!
As the only inn in Greenport with a private beach, the Inn at Harbor Knoll offers you a grand, waterfront, historic home with all the elegance, privacy and luxury that you deserve. Just footsteps away from the bustling village of Greenport, you do not even need your car to enjoy fine dining and shopping. Harbor Knoll is the perfect place to get away from it all, enjoy the fresh sea breezes and rekindle your spirit.
The Inn at Harbor Knoll boasts
- A private beach with its own 175-foot dock
- Over an acre of privacy amid landscaped gardens
- Magnificent views of Greenport Harbor and Shelter Island
- Adirondack chairs perfect for reading
- Beach lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Our own 28-foot sailboat available for your use
- Gentle sea breezes and fresh air
Your stay at Harbor Knoll includes
- A full, gourmet breakfast
- A complimentary glass of wine in the evening
- Access to a full, licensed bar
- Many private sitting areas including a screened porch, a large solarium, and a cozy library with a fireplace
- Full access to our private beach, gardens and the option to sail in our 28-foot sloop!
- The New York Times and the Suffolk Times, our local paper
Our three guest bedrooms offer
- Lovely views of the shimmering bay and the English flower garden
- Luxurious beds with fine linens
- En-suite bathrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Television with cable and complimentary Wi-Fi