Harbor Knoll Specials & Packages
Every guest gets a free glass of wine served every evening at 5:30 pm. Coffee and tea are available throughout the day. For more information about any of our offers call us at (631) 477-2352.
Kayak and Paddleboard Rental
- Take a scenic trip along the harbor coastline with our new kayaks and paddleboard!
- Kayaks and paddleboards are available for rent every day from 10 am - 5 pm
- $30 an hour per kayak rental, $50 an hour per paddleboard rental
- Lifejackets are provided and signing of a disclaimer is required. Call us at (631) 477-2352 to reserve.
Wednesday Night Inter-Yacht Club Regattas
- Relax in an Adirondack chair on the front lawn to enjoy a front-row seat to the local Peconic Bay inter-yacht club regattas.
- Every Wednesday from 5-6 pm. Includes a complimentary glass of wine.
Dan's Bicycle Rental
- Take a bicycle ride through the charming streets of Greenport to explore the village and stop into town for some well-deserved shopping.
- Text Dan's Bike Rental at (212) 380-1119 to request dates and provide rider height information.
- Bicycles are delivered and retrieved directly from the basketball court on the property.
East End Seaport Museum Lighthouse Cruise
- Walk next door to the East End Seaport Museum to explore the harbor with an exciting lighthouse cruise to Bug Light.
- Lighthouse cruises are ONLY on Saturdays from 5 - 7 pm. Arrive at East End Seaport Museum at 4:30 pm to ensure an on-time departure.
Guest Review: Wonderful Experience All Around!
"I stayed here for 2 nights, 3 days over the New year holiday and was VERY happy with my experience. Exceptional service, cozy rooms and amenities (library, bar) - the perfect location to walk into town and the train station. The owner was so sweet and a lovely woman. Though we stayed in the "off season", the view on the water is amazing, the library has a working fireplace - I felt right at home. I would recommend this B&B to all family & friends." Shared by: Kerry O.