Closed For The Winter
HARBOR KNOLL Bed and Breakfast
A Waterfront Inn in Historic Greenport
Please note that Harbor Knoll is closed from the 31st of October, 2021 until April 30th of 2022. You can call us for gift certificates or to make 2022 reservations for next summer, you can also book online. It has been a great season and we would like to thank all of our guests for your support. We send you our best greetings for the holiday season and wish you and your families a healthy and peaceful winter and hope to see you back here again this summer.
Best regards, Leueen Miller (Innkeeper)
Welcome to paradise on Peconic Bay!
As the only inn in Greenport with a private beach, the Inn at Harbor Knoll offers you a grand, waterfront, historic home with all the elegance, privacy, and luxury that you deserve. Just footsteps away from the bustling village of Greenport, you do not even need your car to enjoy fine dining and shopping. Harbor Knoll is the perfect place to get away from it all, enjoy the fresh sea breezes and rekindle your spirit.
The Inn at Harbor Knoll boasts:
- A private beach with its own 175-foot dock
- Over an acre of privacy amid landscaped gardens
- Magnificent views of Greenport Harbor and Shelter Island
- Adirondack chairs perfect for reading
- Beach lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Gentle sea breezes and fresh air
Your stay at Harbor Knoll includes:
- A full, gourmet breakfast
- A complimentary glass of wine in the evening
- Access to a full, licensed bar
- Many private sitting areas including a screened porch, a large solarium, and a cozy library with a fireplace
- Full access to our private beach, gardens, and a heated pool, open seasonally from 10 am - 2 pm
Our guest rooms offer:
Exciting new activities at Harbor Knoll:
- Lovely views of the shimmering bay and the English flower garden
- Luxurious beds with fine linens
- En-suite bathrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Television with cable and complimentary Wi-Fi
Check us out on Instagram @harborknoll or Facebook @innatharborknoll to keep up with updates, specials, events, and much more!
- Check out our Specials & Packages for more information or call us at (631)-477-2352
- Kayak and paddleboard along the coastline
- Enjoy a dinner for 2 at Front Street Station restaurant
- Relax on the front lawn by our new firepit with a complimentary glass of wine